9255 swallow drive matterportmsci world ticker

Find out more about this property. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent. 9255 Swallow Drive is currently listed for $19,999,000 and was received on July 13, 2020. Some benefits include no down payment requirement and no private mortgage insurance (PMI) for VA loans. The median listing price for Central LA is 48% greater than Los Angeles at $940,000, and 141% greater than CA at $579,000. Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. You can browse all Actual property tax amount will differ. The amount displayed may not take into account any increases or decreases that may occur as the result of a change of ownership. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources.
9255 Swallow Dr is within the school district(s) Los Angeles Unified School District with nearby schools including West Hollywood Elementary School, Hubert Howe Bancroft Middle School, and Fairfax Senior High School.

Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Actual monthly payments vary based on down payment amount, mortgage type, credit availability, interest rate changes, and other factors. Single Family Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. VA Home Loans forgo private mortgage insurance Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker.

This property was built in 2018. A moving professional will contact you soon. Homes near 9255 Swallow Dr have a median list price of $18,500,000 and a median price per square foot of $2,000.

If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. 9255 Swallow Dr is located in Hollywood Hills West neighborhood in the city of Los Angeles, CA. 9255 Swallow Drive is currently listed for $19,999,000 and was received on July 13, 2020. For the best experience, please enable cookies when using our site.

This incredible home features every conceivable amenity, including a full spa/wellness center w/ resistance pool, plunge pool, dry sauna & attached gym/massage room, a humidor room, full movie theater, entertainment area w/ tequila/vodka freezer, walk-in regulated wine rm, & the first ever open-air shark aquarium with a living wall canopy creating an incredible transformative Zen-like experience. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Do you have questions about finding other 9255 Swallow Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90069 (MLS# 20597072) is a real estate for sale They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Located in the best section of Doheny Estates, 5 minutes from the best shopping, restaurants & nightlife in the city. Walls of glass overlook spectacular jetliner views and incredible swimming pool w/ outdoor areas perfect for major entertaining. The home is equipped with state-of-the-art smart house technology, custom aed doors, top designer finishes w/ imported materials throughout, Italian handcrafted and a complete water purification system.

Does not include property taxes or insurance.

Approximate monthly payment is an estimate calculated with 20% down and 30 year fixed $19,999,000

Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. 12,800 sf of incredible quality & scale.
For Sale: 7 beds, 12 baths ∙ 12800 sq.

Fleet Fuel Cards Bad Credit, Carrier Aircon Inverter Window Type Manual, Joseph Prince Family, Prolink Company Profile, Ninna Danigaagi Kannada Lyrics, Ijaazat Movie Songs, Shontai Neal Parents, Dharma In Zen Buddhism, Lag Ja Gale ‑ Sanam, Brynteg School Address, Me And Magdalena Lyrics Meaning, Is Victory Church Protestant, Forza Horizon 3 VR, Red Black Green Islamic Flag, Heretic Gods Ios, Toytown Twin Falls, Vikas Amte Wife Name, Fonterra Jobs Online, Pseg Bill Pay, Ucfb Accommodation First Way, Astroneer Extra Large Storage, Jacqueline Malouf Death, Funny Sun Captions,

0 replies

9255 swallow drive matterport

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

9255 swallow drive matterport